Responsible Nutrient Management® Scholarship Program
The Responsible Nutrient Management® Foundation is pleased to offer an annual scholarship in the amount of $2,500; available to students attending an agriculture-related program at a post-secondary educational institution.
Students who apply for the Responsible Nutrient Management® Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• A high school senior or college student enrolled in the fall 2017 Academic Term.
• Have an average or above academic record.
• Plan to enroll or continue enrollment in an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational-technical school, pursing a degree in an agricultural or related field, communications, education, or business.
• Prepare and submit a 1500 word essay entitled, “The Importance of Responsible Nutrient Management to the Future of Agriculture”
• Approve publication of their essay by the scholarship sponsors
• Be willing to participate as a speaker at the National No-Tillage Conference or other agricultural trade events. Travel expenses will be provided by the scholarship sponsors.