MattressHelp.org is pleased to announce our annual Sleep Health Scholarship. We created this scholarship to spread awareness about sleep as a public health issue and help students cut down the rising costs of higher education.
Each student who is awarded our scholarship will be given $1,000 towards their university or college fees. The scholarship is awarded once every academic year and is open to all students in the United States who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States or Canada OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Anticipating completion of high-school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high-school diploma/GED
- Planning to or currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA
Scholarship applications close on Sept 25th every year. The scholarship winner will be notified via email within one month of the annual deadline.
For more information and how to apply Click Here