Our Land Grant University Scholarships are for full-time undergraduate students seeking a degree in Agribusiness Management, Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Business/Finance, Forestry, or related field of study in a designated land grant university.
Eight $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to university students currently attending the University of Idaho, Washington State University, Montana State University, or Oregon State University.
The deadline to submit an application for a Land Grant University Scholarship is March 1 each year. Apply now.
Enrolled university students who meet all of the following qualifications are eligible to apply. Applicants must:
- be attending one of the following land grant universities: University of Idaho, Washington State University, Montana State University, or Oregon State University;
- be pursuing a degree in one of the following areas of study: Agribusiness Management, Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Business/Finance or related field of study;
- must demonstrate a commitment to agriculture, leadership and academic achievement;
- be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States;
- be of sophomore standing or higher, and enrolled full time (12 or more credits);
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; and
- not be a previous winner of a Northwest FCS college scholarship.
For more information, and how to apply, visit https://www.northwestfcs.com/en/Stewardship/Youth/land-grant-scholarships