Stars Scholarship Fund welcomes applications for its scholarship program. The Fund awards scholarships to academically talented and highly motivated students who intend to pursue full-time undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees. This program not only assists students in achieving their higher educational goals, but it also provides a broader sense of accomplishment, affiliation and motivation to continue to excel.
Stars Scholarship Fund is dedicated to providing successful futures for local students. Stars Scholarship Fund was established to offer students an opportunity for advancement in higher education.
- Award Amount: $350 to $10,000
- Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
To qualify for the scholarship program, you must be:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- Be a permanent resident (5 or more consecutive years) of and have a permanent South or West Texas
- Have earned/completed at least 12 undergraduate credit hours at the U.S. accredited college or university before applying for the scholarship.
- Have a minimum college cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed a high school diploma or its equivalent prior to the fall of the new academic year.
- Are enrolled in the U.S. accredited 2 yr. community college (enrolled part-time or full-time) in a degree-seeking program, or a 4yr. university undergraduate program (enrolled full-time) seeking a Bachelor’s Degree, or a university graduate program (enrolled full-time) seeking a Master’s, Law or Doctorate degree.
For more information about the scholarship, and how to apply Click Here