Join world-renowned WSU Viticulture and Enology Director Thomas Henick-Kling, CAHNRS Dean Daniel Bernardo ‘85, and other WSU and Cougar wine community leaders in this opportunity to sail on an intimate and private Cougar chartered cruise.
May 28 – June 2, 2012
Special pricing for the first 42 cabins starting at $2,450 pp
Proceeds to benefit the WSU Viticulture and Enology program.
WSU Cougars Cruise pricing includes:
- All meals and snacks aboard ship
- Special gourmet wine tasting dinners prepared by our celebrity chef
- Featured wines served all day and evening throughout the cruise
- Special WSU Cougars wine tasting events
- Winemaker seminars
- Educational seminars on wine, food, and ports of call
- Special parties aboard ship
- Two special WSU cocktail parties with complimentary drinks and appetizers
- Live entertainment every night
- 24-hour room service
- Water sports at the Windsurf marina, including water skiing, sailing, and kayaking (weather permitting)
- Airport transfers in Nice and Rome
Learn more at http://www.finefoodandwinecruise.com/wsu/index.html.
email@example.com • 800-218-6031