The Center for Interdisciplinary Statistical Education and Research is currently building a broad statistics community at WSU, providing a home for all faculty interested in furthering their expertise and engagement in this area. All faculty with interest in statistical methods are invited to join CISER as Affiliate Faculty.
CISER’s goals are to:
- Coordinate statistical expertise and courses at WSU;
- Train graduate students in the appropriate use of statistical methods;
- Improve the quality of statistical analyses in WSU publications;
- Facilitate statistical collaborations on external grant proposals; and
- Reward interdisciplinary, collaborative statistical research.
Core funding and oversight for CISER are currently provided jointly by the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) and the College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences (CAHNRS).