Fee-based webinar hosting and support services featuring GoToWebinar.
The GoToWebinar service available through the Web Service Center will include:
- Set up of the webinar and a registration page
- Set up of webinar emails (advertising announcements before, and follow-up contact after)
- Posting of final versions of any polls and survey questions before the webinar
- Launching of poll(s) for clients
- Live day-of-webinar support by a service center staffer for help with technical issues and questions
- Posting of an announcement of the event to a new “Webinars and Trainings” page for WSU Extension, and posting of the recorded webinar to the CAHNRS YouTube channel
- Delivery of GoToWebinar-generated reports to client
(Note: Services will not include building a PowerPoint presentation or writing content for marketing materials and emails.)
- GoToWebinar handles up to 100 attendees
- 1-Hour Webinar comes with 30 minutes of set up (scheduling, email host and attendees webinar links to client, input poll, and survey questions)
- The service center can only host one webinar at a given time.
- Attendees can join a webinar by using either computer audio or telephone connections
- Note: Telephone attendees will incur long distance charges
- GoToWebinar can record both computer audio and telephone connections
- Presenters share their own computer screen to display their PowerPoint presentation
Fee: $75 per scheduled webinar hour
An additional $25 fee will be charged for webinars taking place on weekends.
Request a Webinar
To request this webinar service, go to: Webinar Request Form.
For more information, contact the CAHNRS Web Service Center by email: email@example.com, or phone (509) 335-7963.