CAHNRS Communications will work closely with you during the building stage of your website and periodically throughout the year to evaluate and improve your website’s performance. If neither of those scenarios apply right now and you need help, we have three support options for you.
- Visit our training modules page for self-service videos on how to use WordPress.
- Visit our training page to watch a recorded webinar or register to attend an upcoming training.
- Submit a support request to CAHNRS Web Support.
- To contact the Web Service Center for estimates or project status.
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Call: 335-9844
CAHNRS Communications Web Team regularly reviews support requests and make improvements to the website and content management system.
*Please provide the following information with your technical support question.
- Referring URL of WordPress page your question is about
- Which version of Microsoft Windows or Macintosh OS
- Which Web Browser and version; Examples: Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 24, Google Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m