“We greatly appreciate WSU’s efforts in preparing the future leaders in agriculture, and in particular, those focused on organic agriculture, as they are vital to the continued innovation needed to advance the industry.”
~Chuck Eggert (’71)
Owner and founder of Pacific Natural Foods
We believe in supporting and engaging with the CAHNRS community. Networking is about making connections and building enduring, mutually beneficial relationships. Alumni, industry leaders, students, and faculty have the opportunity to collaborate in order to share valuable resources, insights, and information.
- Matches industry representatives with the best candidates for job placement through customized recruitment;
- Guides campus insider tours of the CAHNRS experience;
- Offers a comprehensive mentoring network program offering various portals for industry representatives to connect with students, faculty, and staff;
- Promotes events which generate opportunities for career networking;
- Hosts the annual Career and Internship Networking Night, and the CAHNRS Career Boot Camp;
- Facilitates College-to-Career Panel Discussions which connect industry members with students.
Join our CTLL Mentor Program and host information sessions or classroom presentations. This is a great way to get your organization’s name/brand in-front of students and set yourself apart from your competition. Request to be a mentor:
Call today to find out more, 509-335-0049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our network on Linkedin
WSU CAREER EXPO
February 7, 2017 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Held in both the fall and spring, this university-wide career fair is scheduled the day after Career Networking Night. More than 100 recruiters from industry-leading organizations come to campus to recruit students. The WSU Career Expo is held at Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum.