How can internships help you?
- Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues that are beyond the classroom.
- Evaluate specific companies or specific careers prior to committing to full-time employment—a “try before you buy” type experience.
- Increase self-confidence in the workplace while developing an expanded network of associates and professionals for job references.
- Have resume-building experiences while applying academic concepts and principles.
- Have hands-on opportunities to work with equipment and technology that may not be available on campus.
Resume Writing Help
Find continuous help in writing a resume at the Academic Success and Career Center. Additional internship and career opportunities can be found through WSU’s site: Handshake
Access your Internship