The Global Experience – For Cougs, With Cougs
CAHNRS Faculty-Led Programs abroad offers the benefits of exploring the world alongside your fellow Cougs through the guidance and instruction of a WSU professor in your field of interest. Students who study abroad increase their cross-cultural understanding, deepen their international perspective, and develop effective communication skills for the global workforce. Study abroad programs will provide students with an opportunity to see the field of agricultural, human, and natural resources sciences in a different cultural perspective.
CAHNRS Spring Break Programs
*Please note that these three programs do not have an accompanying IP/GL URL link associated.
- Haiti (new): Human Development: Global Citizenship and Accompaniment
- Costa Rica: School of Animal Sciences: Study Animal Production Systems in Costa Rica
- Jordan: School of Design and Construction: Collaborative Approaches to Sustainable Built Environments
- China: Apparel, Merchandising, Design, and Textiles: Exploring China’s Fashion, Business, Culture, and History
- Ireland: School of the Environment: Exploring the History, Culture, and Environment of Ireland
- France: Human Development: Human Development Study Abroad in Southern France
- Italy: School of Economic Sciences: SES Italy Study Abroad Program
Each Faculty-Led Program listed above includes both the IP/GL program link as well as a downloadable PDF brochure for the program.
- GPA requirement: 2.5
- Only WSU students may participate (no visitors will be allowed into this program)
All Faculty-Led Programs have specific outlined requirements; please click on the links provided above for more information on specific program requirements.