INTERNSHIPS HELP YOU:
- Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues that are beyond the classroom.
- Evaluate specific companies or specific careers prior to committing to full-time employment—a “try before you buy” type experience.
- Increase self-confidence in the workplace while developing an expanded network of associates and professionals for job references.
- Have résumé-building experiences while applying academic concepts and principles.
- Have hands-on opportunities to work with equipment and technology that may not be available on campus.
ACCESS YOUR INTERNSHIP:
Additional internship and career opportunities through WSU’s site: Handshake