Weed Management in Organic Pasture
Participate for a better understanding of pasture weed biology and organic methods for control and management.
Participate in this training to learn about organic management of pasture weeds. Emphasis will be placed on cultural, mechanical, and biological control of pasture weeds with specific weed examples highlighted. Organically approved chemical control of pasture weeds will also be reviewed.
This webinar is presented by the USDA NRCS East and West National Technology Support Centers. Contact Ben Bowell, Organic Conservation Specialist, for technical assistance. Contact Holli Kuykendall, Ph.D., National Technology Specialist, for more information about this webinar.
NOTE: A “view” button will be available within one week of the live presentation date to access the on-demand recording of this webinar.
Aug 5, 2014 3:00 pm US/Eastern
Length: 01:00 (hh:mm)
Pre-registration not required.
- Sid Bosworth, Ph.D., Extension Agronomist, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Certified Crop Advisors – 1 hour CCA – CM Credit [credits applied for]
- American Forage and Grassland Council – 1 hour CFGP Credit
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists – 1 hour ARPAS Credit
- Conservation Planner – 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit