Perennial wheat lines have highly admixed population structure and elevated rates of outcrossing, eugenol specialty chemical production in transgenic poplar (Populus tremula x P. alba) field trials, and more.
This week, 6 new articles co-authored by faculty and students in CAHNRS (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
1. Title: Characterization of Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus pumilus, and Paenibacillus polymyxa isolated from a Pinot noir wine from Western Washington State
Authors: von Cosmos, Nicolas H.; Watson, Bruce A.; Fellman, J. K.; Mattinson, D. S.; Edwards, Charles G.
Source: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY, 67 11-16; OCT 2017
2. Title: Perennial wheat lines have highly admixed population structure and elevated rates of outcrossing
Authors: Piaskowski, J.; Murphy, Kevin; Kisha, Theodore; Jones, Stephen
Source: EUPHYTICA, 213 (8) AUG 2017
3. Title: Eugenol specialty chemical production in transgenic poplar (Populus tremula x P. alba) field trials
Authors: Lu, Da; Yuan, Xianghe; Kim, Sung-Jin; Marques, Joaquim V.; Chakravarthy, P. Pawan; Moinuddin, Syed G. A.; Luchterhand, Randi; Herman, Barri; Davin, Laurence B.; Lewis, Norman G.
Source: PLANT BIOTECHNOLOGY JOURNAL, 15 (8):970-981; AUG 2017
4. Title: Resource competition and apparent competition in declining mule deer (Odocoileus hemionus)
Authors: Wielgus, Robert B.
Source: CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ZOOLOGY, 95 (7) JUL 2017
5. Title: Transcriptional mechanisms associated with seed dormancy and dormancy loss in the gibberellin-insensitive sly1-2 mutant of Arabidopsis thaliana
Authors: Nelson, Sven K.; Steber, Camille M.
Source: PLOS ONE, 12 (6) JUN 19 2017
6. Title: Foreign direct investment, income, and environmental pollution in developing countries: Panel data analysis of Latin America
Authors: Sapkota, Pratikshya; Bastola, Umesh
Source: ENERGY ECONOMICS, 64 206-212 MAY 2017