Perennial wheat lines have highly admixed population structure and elevated rates of outcrossing, and more.
This week, 7 new articles co-authored by CAHNRS faculty, students, and staff (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
- Title: Comparative ultrastructure of fruit plastids in three genetically diverse genotypes of apple (Malus x domestica Borkh.) during development
Authors: Schaeffer, Scott M.; Christian, Ryan; Castro-Velasquez, Nohely; Hyden, Brennan; Lynch-Holm, Valerie; Dhingra, Amit
Source: PLANT CELL REPORTS, 36 (10):1627-1640; OCT 2017
- Title: The challenge of addressing consumption pollutants with fiscal policy
Authors: Galinato, Gregmar I.; Islam, Asif
Source: ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS, 22 (5):624-647; OCT 2017
- Title: Long-term no-till: A major driver of fungal communities in dryland wheat cropping systems
Authors: Sharma-Poudyal, Dipak; Schlatter, Daniel; Yin, Chuntao; Hulbert, Scot; Paulitz, Timothy
Source: PLOS ONE, 12 (9): SEP 12 2017
- Title: Genetic Characterization of Stem Rust Resistance in a Global Spring Wheat Germplasm Collection
Authors: Gao, Liangliang; Rouse, Matthew N.; Mihalyov, Paul D.; Bulli, Peter; Pumphrey, Michael O.; Anderson, James A.
Source: CROP SCIENCE, 57 (5):2575-2589; SEP-OCT 2017
- Title: Perennial wheat lines have highly admixed population structure and elevated rates of outcrossing (vol 213, 171, 2017)
Authors: Piaskowski, J.; Murphy, Kevin; Kisha, Theodore; Jones, Stephen
Source: EUPHYTICA, 213 (9): SEP 2017
- Title: Does fear beget fear? Risk-mediated habitat selection triggers predator avoidance at lower trophic levels
Authors: Blubaugh, Carmen K.; Widick, Ivy V.; Kaplan, Ian
Source: OECOLOGIA, 185 (1):1-11; SEP 2017
- Title: Firm Preferences for Environmental Policy: Industry Uniform or Firm Specific?
Authors: Akhundjanov, Sherzod B.; Munoz-Garcia, Felix
Source: STRATEGIC BEHAVIOR AND THE ENVIRONMENT, 6 (1-2):135-180; 2016