Influence of Brettanomyces ethylphenols on red wine aroma evaluated by consumers in the United States and Portugal, genome-wide association mapping reveals a rich genetic architecture of stripe rust resistance loci in emmer wheat, and more.
This week, 8 new articles co-authored by CAHNRS faculty, students, and staff (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
- Title: A portable smart -phone device for rapid and sensitive detection of E-coli O157:H7 in Yoghurt and Egg
Authors: Zeinhom, Mohamed Maarouf Ali; Wang, Yijia; Song, Yang; Zhu, Mei-Jun; Lin, Yuehe; Du, Dan
Source: BIOSENSORS & BIOELECTRONICS, 99 479-485; JAN 15 2018
- Title: Microbial validation of radio frequency pasteurization of wheat flour by inoculated pack studies
Authors: Liu, Shuxiang; Ozturk, Samet; Xu, Jie; Kong, Fanbing; Gray, Peter; Zhu, Mei-Jun; Sablani, Shyam S.; Tang, Juming
Source: JOURNAL OF FOOD ENGINEERING, 217 68-74; JAN 2018
- Title: Predicting Ascospore Release of Monilinia vaccinii-corymbosi of Blueberry with Machine Learning
Authors: Harteveld, Dalphy O. C.; Grant, Michael R.; Pscheidt, Jay W.; Peever, Tobin L.
Source: PHYTOPATHOLOGY, 107 (11):1364-1371; NOV 2017
- Title: Synthesizing value-added products from methane by a new Methylomonas
Authors: Guo, W.; Li, D.; He, R.; Wu, M.; Chen, W.; Gao, F.; Zhang, Z.; Yao, Y.; Yu, L.; Chen, S.
Source: JOURNAL OF APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY, 123 (5):1214-1227; NOV 2017
- Title: Genome-wide association mapping reveals a rich genetic architecture of stripe rust resistance loci in emmer wheat (Triticum turgidum ssp dicoccum)
Authors: Liu, Weizhen; Maccaferri, Marco; Chen, Xianming; Laghetti, Gaetano; Pignone, Domenico; Pumphrey, Michael; Tuberosa, Roberto
Source: THEORETICAL AND APPLIED GENETICS, 130 (11):2249-2270; NOV 2017
- Title: Population structure and genetic diversity of Bromus tectorum within the small grain production region of the Pacific Northwest
Authors: Lawrence, Nevin C.; Hauvermale, Amber L.; Dhingra, Amit; Burke, Ian C.
Source: ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION, 7 (20):8316-8328; OCT 2017
- Title: Influence of Brettanomyces ethylphenols on red wine aroma evaluated by consumers in the United States and Portugal
Authors: Schumaker, Megan R.; Chandra, Mahesh; Malfeito-Ferreira, Manuel; Ross, Carolyn F.
Source: FOOD RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL, 100 161-167; 1 OCT 2017
- Title: Climate driven range divergence among host species affects range-wide patterns of parasitism
Authors: Feldman, Richard E.; Peers, Michael J. L.; Pickles, Rob S. A.; Thornton, Daniel; Murray, Dennis L.
Source: GLOBAL ECOLOGY AND CONSERVATION, 9 1-10; JAN 2017