Impact of crop condition reports on national and local wheat markets, cold hardiness of vitis vinifera roots, and more.
This week, 7 new articles co-authored by CAHNRS faculty, students, and staff (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
- Title: Methane recovery from anaerobic digestion of urea-pretreated wheat straw4
Authors: Yao, Yiqing; Bergeron, Andre David; Davaritouchaee, Maryam
Source: RENEWABLE ENERGY, 115 139-148; JAN 2018
- Title: Iridoid and phenylethanoid/phenylpropanoid metabolite profiles of Scrophularia and Verbascum species used medicinally in North America
Authors: Brownstein, Korey J.; Gargouri, Mahmoud; Folk, William R.; Gang, David R.
Source: METABOLOMICS, 13 (11): NOV 2017
- Title: MicroRNA expression profiling in alveolar macrophages of indigenous Chinese Tongcheng pigs infected with PRRSV in vivo
Authors: Zhou, Xiang; Michal, Jennifer J.; Jiang, Zhihua; Liu, Bang
Source: JOURNAL OF APPLIED GENETICS, 58 (4):539-544: NOV 2017
- Title: The catalytic effect of H2O on the hydrolysis of CO32- in hydrated clusters and its implication in the humidity driven CO2 air capture
Authors: Xiao, Hang; Shi, Xiaoyang; Zhang, Yayun; Liao, Xiangbiao; Hao, Feng; Lackner, Klaus S.; Chen, Xi
Source: PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 19 (40):27435-27441; OCT 28 2017
- Title: Moderate alcohol intake induces thermogenic brown/beige adipocyte formation via elevating retinoic acid signaling
Authors: Wang, Bo; Wang, Zhixiu; de Avila, Jeanene M.; Zhu, Mei-Jun; Zhang, Faya; Gomez, Noe Alberto; Zhao, Liang; Tian, Qiyu; Zhao, Junxing; Maricelli, Joseph; Zhang, Hui; Rodgers, Buel D.; Du, Min
Source: FASEB JOURNAL, 31 (10):4612-4622; OCT 2017
- Title: IMPACT OF CROP CONDITION REPORTS ON NATIONAL AND LOCAL WHEAT MARKETS
Authors: Bain, Ryan; Fortenbery, T. Randall
Source: JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, 49 (1):97-119; FEB 2017
- Title: Cold Hardiness of Vitis vinifera Roots
Authors: Gale, Eric J.; Moyer, Michelle M.
Source: AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ENOLOGY AND VITICULTURE, 68 (4):468-477; OCT 2017