Dietary red raspberries attenuate dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute colitis, tissue tropism in host transcriptional response to members of the bovine respiratory disease complex, and more.
This week, 11 new articles co-authored by CAHNRS faculty, students, and staff (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
- Title: Interactive effects between total SO2, ethanol and storage temperature against Brettanomyces bruxellensis
Authors: Edwards, C. G.; Oswald, T. A.
Source: LETTERS IN APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY, 66 (1):71-76; JAN 2018
- Title: Macro- and microclimate conditions may alter grapevine deacclimation: variation in thermal amplitude in two contrasting wine regions from North and South America
Authors: Gonzalez Antivilo, Francisco; Cristina Paz, Rosalia; Keller, Markus; Borgo, Roberto; Tognetti, Jorge; Roig Junent, Fidel
Source: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOMETEOROLOGY, 61 (12):2033-2045; DEC 2017
- Title: Dietary red raspberries attenuate dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute colitis
Authors: Bibi, Shima; Kang, Yifei; Du, Min; Zhu, Mei-Jun
Source: JOURNAL OF NUTRITIONAL BIOCHEMISTRY, 51 40-46; JAN 2018
- Title: Biology in the Dry Seed: Transcriptome Changes Associated with Dry Seed Dormancy and Dormancy Loss in the Arabidopsis GA-Insensitive sleepy1-2 Mutant
Authors: Nelson, Sven K.; Ariizumi, Tohru; Steber, Camille M.
Source: FRONTIERS IN PLANT SCIENCE, 8 DEC 22 2017
- Title: Tissue Tropism in Host Transcriptional Response to Members of the Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex
Authors: Behura, Susanta K.; Tizioto, Polyana C.; Kim, JaeWoo; Grupioni, Natalia V.; Seabury, Christopher M.; Schnabel, Robert D.; Gershwin, Laurel J.; Van Eenennaam, Alison L.; Toaff-Rosenstein, Rachel; Neibergs, Holly L.; Regitano, Luciana C. A.; Taylor, Jeremy F.
Source: SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 7 DEC 20 2017
- Title: Conservation and divergence of Starch Synthase III genes of monocots and dicots
Authors: Mishra, Bhavya Priyadarshini; Kumar, Rajeev; Mohan, Amita; Gill, Kulvinder S.
Source: PLOS ONE, 12 (12): DEC 14 2017
- Title: Extension modules for storage, visualization and querying of genomic, genetic and breeding data in Tripal databases
Authors: Jung, Sook; Lee, Taein; Cheng, Chun-Huai; Ficklin, Stephen; Yu, Jing; Humann, Jodi; Main, Dorrie
Source: DATABASE-THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL DATABASES AND CURATION, DEC 9 2017
- Title: High-Resolution Aerial Imaging Based Estimation of Crop Emergence in Potatoes
Authors: Sankaran, Sindhuja; Quiros, Juan Jose; Knowles, N. Richard; Knowles, Lisa O.
Source: AMERICAN JOURNAL OF POTATO RESEARCH, 94 (6):658-663; DEC 2017
- Title: Influence of High-Pressure Processing at Low Temperature and Nisin on Listeria innocua Survival and Sensory Preference of Dry-Cured Cold-Smoked Salmon
Authors: Lebow, Noelle K.; DesRocher, Lisa D.; Younce, Frank L.; Zhu, Mei-Jun; Ross, Carolyn F.; Smith, Denise M.
Source: JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE, 82 (12):2977-2986; DEC 2017
- Title: Oxytocin is not involved in luteolysis and early maternal recognition of pregnancy (MRP) in alpacas
Authors: Ciccarelli, Michela; Waqas, Muhammad Salman; Pru, James K.; Tibary, Ahmed
Source: ANIMAL REPRODUCTION SCIENCE, 187 28-36; DEC 2017
- Title: A STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF HARVESTER OFF-TRACK ERRORS ON SUGARCANE STUBBLE LOSSES
Authors: Ma, S.; Karkee, M.; Scharf, P. A.; Zhang, Q.; Tong, J.; Yu, L.
Source: APPLIED ENGINEERING IN AGRICULTURE, 33 (6):771-779; 2017