Automated detection of branch shaking locations for robotic cherry harvesting using machine vision, and more.
This week, 5 new articles co-authored by CAHNRS faculty, students, and staff (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
- Title: Exporters in cross-section: Direct versus intermediated trade
Authors: Wang, Qianqian; Gibson, Mark J.
Source: REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, 26 (1):84-95; FEB 2018
- Title: Developing treatment protocols for disinfesting pine wood product using radio frequency energy
Authors: Zhao, Liang; Wang, Shaojin
Source: EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WOOD AND WOOD PRODUCTS, 76 (1):191-200; JAN 2018
- Title: Effect of heat stress on production and in-vitro antioxidant activity of polysaccharides in Ganoderma lucidum
Authors: Tan, Xiaoyan; Sun, Junshe; Xu, Zhangyang; Li, Hengchang; Hu, Jing; Ning, Huijuan; Qin, Zifang; Pei, Haisheng; Sun, Tian; Zhang, Xiuqing
Source: BIOPROCESS AND BIOSYSTEMS ENGINEERING, 41 (1):135-141; JAN 2018
- Title: Automated Detection of Branch Shaking Locations for Robotic Cherry Harvesting Using Machine Vision
Authors: Amatya, Suraj; Karkee, Manoj; Zhang, Qin; Whiting, Matthew D.
Source: ROBOTICS, 6 (4): DEC 2017
- Title: r/K-like trade-off and voltinism discreteness: The implication to allochronic speciation in the fall webworm, Hyphantria cunea complex (Arctiidae)
Authors: Yang, Fan; Kawabata, Eriko; Tufail, Muhammad; Brown, John J.; Takeda, Makio
Source: ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION, 7 (24):10592-10603; DEC 2017