The Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission, is accepting pre-proposals for new funding consideration for the 2018 Technology Research Review. The Review will be held at the Wanapum Dam meeting room, in Vantage, WA February 1, 2018.
All pre-proposals must be submitted using the “TECHNOLOGY Pre-proposal Form” which can be found on our website at http://treefruitresearch.org/proposals-reports/pre-proposals Please make sure to use the technology form which can be found at the bottom of the page. Complete the required information and submit via email to me by the deadline date.
Pre-proposal files will be compiled and distributed to technology committee members for review and vote. (Note: pre-proposal submissions are for new proposals only. Continuing and final reports do not require pre-proposal submission.) By September 25, researchers will be notified whether or not they are invited to present their full proposal at the Review.
Here are important dates to remember:
- Pre-proposal submission deadline: September 5, 5:00pm
- Deadline for submission of approved proposals plus continuing & final reports: January 11, 2018 – 5:00pm PST
- PowerPoint show submission: January 30 – 5:00pm PST
1) Pre-proposal are due at the ARC by August 31, 2017 at 4:00pm. ARC will forward all pre-proposals to WTFRC by the deadline date of September 5, 2017 at 5:00pm.
Send your pre-proposal(s) to Katy Roberts via email at email@example.com. NOTE: All submissions must be submitted using the “Technology Pre-proposal form” which can be found on WTFRC website at http://treefruitresearch.org/proposals-reports/pre-proposals. Complete the required information and submit to me by the deadline date.
2) Pre-proposal approval notification(s) will be sent by September 25, 2017. Note: Pre-proposal submissions are for new proposals only. Continuing and final reports do not require pre-proposal submission.
3) Approved new proposals and continuing proposals are due at ARC by January 8, 2018. Send them to Katy Roberts electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Have your budgets approved before submitting your proposal to ARC.
Approved new proposals and continuing proposals are due at WTFRC by 5 PM on January 11, 2018. NOTE: ARC will be submitting the proposals to WTFRC. Please check out WTFRC website for the latest forms.
4) The Technology Research Review will be held at the Wanapum Dam meeting room in Vantage, WA on February 1, 2018.
Note: Final Reports should be sent directly to WTFRC.