Environmental & Ecosystem Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Environmental and Ecosystem Science baccalaureate program students will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the complex interactions of humans and ecological systems in the natural world.
- Learn to interpret and apply basic statistical analysis or systems modeling methodology in environmental analysis.
- Interpret, synthesize, and apply a wide range of scientific literature in the ecological and environmental sciences, particularly dealing with both climate change and global change.
- Interpret a wide range of scientific literature in biology, ecology, and environmental science and apply this information to problem-solving analysis, specifically in the realms of environmental and natural resource sciences and sustainability.
- Prepare technical reports and analyses of environmental, resource ecology, and sustainability issues and present analytical results and conclusions effectively in both written and oral communication.
- Interpret environmental, resource management, and sustainability conflicts from multiple perspectives.
- Effectively analyze and integrate the social and natural sciences to understand diverse environmental and sustainability challenges ranging from local issues to global environments
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]