Registration for Fall cohorts is now open!
Spring 2018 Non-Credit Courses
Note: Class size is limited to 30 students per grouping.
Spring 2018 For-Credit Courses
|Jan. 8 – May 4, 2018
||Tidal Leadership™ for Graduate Students
- WSU students: For on-campus students, please register for the Pullman campus HD 505 Special Topics in Human Development Course. For all off-campus students, please register for the Online Programs HD 505 Special Topics in Human Development Course.
- Non-WSU students: Please enroll at WSU as a Non-Degree Seeking Student . There is a $25 non-refundable fee with this application. Once admitted to WSU, a WSU network ID and password will be assigned. Please log onto my.WSU to register for the course (for more information on logging onto my.WSU visit: http://admission.wsu.edu. Register for Online Programs HD 505 Special Topics in Human Development through my.WSU using these step by step instructions. If you have further questions or need assistance, please contact us at 509-335-4562.
Cost & Fees
Open Rate – $1,995
Faculty & Staff rates from any institution – $1,495
3-9 Participants – $1,345
10 or more Participants – $1,295
To take advantage of the group rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WSU employees please send IRI to campus zip 5222 or email to email@example.com
What you get
- 16 weeks of facilitated instruction.
- Online learning modules available from your computer or mobile device.
- Ready access to skilled facilitators to assist you with your personal portfolio development.
- Certificate of completion.
What we ask
- Commitment to leadership development throughout the course.
- Timely participation in online activities.
- Any cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any cancellations submitted prior to the end of week 3 of the course will receive a 50% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be returned after the start of week 4.
Washington State University owns the copyright © for all Tidal Leadership™ course materials. The content of this course cannot be reused in any fashion.