The Johnson Hall Graduate Center supports graduate programs in the Departments of Crop and Soil Sciences, Horticulture, and Plant Pathology, as well as the online Master’s program in Agriculture in the College of Agriculture, Human and Natural Resource Sciences at Washington State University. Our mission is to support our graduate students, graduate programs, and faculty through thoughtful and efficient practices regarding graduate admission and graduate student progress, and serve as the interface to the Graduate School.
New/Current Student Documents
- New Student Checklist (pdf)
- Photo-Bio Release Form (docx)
- UI Cooperative Course Registration Instructions
- Health Plan Guide and Tips (pdf)
- JHGC Guide: Committee-Programs-Prelims (pdf)
- JHGC Guide: Preparing to Graduate (pdf)
NOTE: The policy to allow Zoom-only exams (final defenses or doctoral preliminary exams) has been extended through the Fall 2020 semester, including interim exams conducted between the Fall 2020 semester conclusion and Spring 2021 semester start.
Congratulations on your accomplishment! Please review/turn in the following items within 2 weeks of passing your final exam.
- JHGC Departure Checklist (docx)
- Post Graduate Information and Effort Certification (docx)
- Exit Surveys
- CSS Grad Student Exit Survey (docx)
- HORT Grad Student Exit Survey (docx)
- MSAG Grad Student Exit Survey (pdf)
- PLP Grad Student Exit Survey (docx)
- SFS Exit Interview-Survey (complete in advance and take to Exit Interview) (pdf)
- no Exit Survey for ENT at this time; only an Exit Interview
- Thesis-Dissertation Binding Instructions (pdf)
Johnson Hall Graduate Center
Johnson Hall Rm 131
PO Box 646420
Pullman, WA 99164-6420 USA