The Independent Professional Seed Association is pleased to announce the opening of the scholarship period for the 2018/19 school year. As our programs continues to grow in both participation and support, the IPSA Board of Directors has announced the intention to award ten $2000 scholarships.
In 2018, the IPSA Scholarship is an online application process, and can be found at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IPSA-2018-Scholarships. Please keep in mind, in addition to the application online, the most recent student transcripts and 2 letters of recommendation must be uploaded for each applicant. PDF is the preferred version.
The IPSA scholarship program was created by the Myron “Ted” Asplin Family to benefit to future of agriculture by supporting and encouraging the education of future ag professionals.
- IPSA considers both high school seniors as well as active college students.
- You must be majoring in an Agriculture related degree to be considered. Non-agriculture major applicants will NOT be considered under any circumstances
- Preference is given to Agronomy and Science related fields (Agronomy, Crop, Soil, Engineering), and Business fields (Agriculture Business, Communications, Economics, Marketing). The IPSA Scholarship Program does not prioritize Animal Science or Pre Vet Majors.
- Selection will be based on a combination of academic achievement, community and agricultural involvement. All applications will be reviewed by the IPSA Scholarship Awards Committee and the Board of Directors of the Independent Professional Seed Association
- Applications must be completed in full including complete contact information with name, address, email, cell phone. Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- Social Media handles [if applicable] are required.
- Finalist for the IPSA Scholarships must be available for a Skype based interview with the IPSA Scholarship Awards Committee
Applications are due to IPSA by MARCH 31, and award winners will be announced by June 1.Any questions on the application or program can be directed to Todd Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org or Julianne Thompson, email@example.comScholarship recipients will be required to attend the annual IPSA meeting in January to receive their award. Travel expenses will be covered.
To Visit Scholarship Website Please Click Here