Every year the CAHNRS Student Senate recognizes a “Superior Club” within the College. The award recognizes a club that has carried out activities to benefit its members both academically and socially. The winner receives a rotating plaque and is recognized at CAHNRS Honors.
1. Award Eligibility
The club must be active in CAHNRS as well as maintain representation within the CAHNRS Student Senate.
2. Nomination Packet Guidelines
Submit one electronic PDF document that includes each of the following documents and email the PDF to Alanna Ellis, email@example.com, by February 4, 2019. Save and send the document with the club name in the file name.
- Title Page – Name of club and club advisor(s).
- Page 1 – List of active members and officers.
- Page 2 – Club Activities: Report on year’s activities (2018) Please provide a list of your club’s activities for each of the categories: member activities, college activities, university or community activities, state, regional, national or international activities.
- Page 3 – Expanded Activity: In one page, describe one important activity the club participated in during the past year. Consider the size and quality of the activity, the amount of preparation involved, and the level of participation. Reflect on the benefits of the activity for members, college, community or professional development (speakers, conventions, etc.).
3. Selection Process
A separate awards committee will select the Superior Club winner. The winner will be announced at CAHNRS Honors and will receive a framed certificate, in addition to having the club name engraved on a rotating plaque.