This scholarship recognizes and supports academic achievement in minority students in professions of Agriculture, Finance or Business in the Northwest. Four $2,000 scholarships will be awarded based on the criteria below.
The deadline to submit an application for a Minority Scholarship is March 1 each year. Apply now.
Enrolled university students who meet all of the following qualifications are eligible to apply. Applicants must:
- be attending an accredited four-year university located in one of the following Northwest states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, or Utah;
- be pursuing a degree in one of the following areas of study: Business, Accounting, Agricultural Business, Finance, or Economics;
- be a member of one of the following ethnic minority groups: African American or Black, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Latino/Hispanic, or Pacific Islander;
- be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States;
- be of sophomore standing or higher, and enrolled full time (12 or more credits);
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; and
- not be a previous winner of a Northwest FCS college scholarship.
For more information, and how to apply, visit https://www.northwestfcs.com/en/Stewardship/Youth/minority-scholarships