The Global Experience
With Cougs, for Cougs. CAHNRS study abroad partnership program offers the benefits of exploring the world alongside your fellow Cougs through the guidance and instruction of a WSU professor in your field of interest. Students who study abroad increase their cross-cultural understanding, deepen their international perspective, and develop effective communication skills for the global workforce. Study abroad programs will provide students with an opportunity to see the field of agricultural, human, and natural resources sciences in a different cultural perspective. Each Partnership Program listed below includes both the IP/GL program link as well as a downloadable PDF brochure for the program.
Spring Break Programs
- Guatemala: Origins of Food
- Uruguay: Sustainable Agriculture Alternative Spring Break
*Please note that these three programs do not have an accompanying IP/GL URL link associated.
- Costa Rica: School of Animal Sciences: Study Animal Production Systems in Costa Rica
- Jordan: School of Design and Construction: Collaborative Approaches to Sustainable Built Environments
- China: Apparel, Merchandising, Design, and Textiles: Exploring China’s Fashion, Business, Culture, and History
- Ireland: School of the Environment: Exploring the History, Culture, and Environment of Ireland
- France: Human Development: Human Development Study Abroad in Southern France
- Haiti (new): Human Development: Global Citizenship and Accompaniment
- Italy: School of Economic Sciences: SES Italy Study Abroad Program
- GPA requirement: 2.5
- WSU students only may participate (no visitors will be allowed into this program)
All Partnership Programs have specific outlined requirements; please click on the links provided above for more information on specific program requirements.
For more information about CAHNRS global immersion experiences, please contact Caitlin Bletscher via email or find her in Johnson Tower 615, or contact Global Learning via email or visit its office in Bryan Hall 105.