Welcome to Washington State University’s Center for Transformational Learning and Leadership (CTLL), based in the College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences (CAHNRS). The CTLL serves as a gateway for students, faculty, alumni and industry partners to engage in high quality, holistic learning, and leadership development, including:
- Success-skill building trainings, such as experiential courses, international immersion-based experiences, service learning activities, internships, workshops and faculty directed research;
- Collaborative opportunities for internship, mentorship, networking, customized recruitment for job placement, and industry directed research;
- Leadership advancement and life-skill enhancement through online programming and customized training;
- Peer and professional exchanges of ideas, collaborative work, and learning through shared experiences.
The CTLL empowers students, faculty, staff, alumni and external participants with dynamic, transformative experiences through global connections and creative pursuits. The mission of the CTLL is to support people with:
- Making connections and networking
- Creating opportunities to transform and inspire lives and organizations
- Realizing our own purpose in life and helping others do the same
- Expanding our potential as leaders to build a sustainable, global community that contributes to the advancement of society
Connection: We value making meaningful connections with others that support people with building synergistic relationships and achieving excellence.
Transformation: We value expanding personally and professionally through transformational learning opportunities and experiences.
Inspiration: We value creating opportunities that motivate and inspire people to extend beyond perceived limits to live into their potential.
Leadership: We value the leader in everyone, and support people with expanding their ability to be a positive influencer in the work place, in communities and at home.