The CTLL believes in supporting and engaging with the CAHNRS community. Networking is about making connections and building enduring, mutually beneficial relationships. Alumni, industry leaders, students, and faculty have the opportunity to collaborate in order to share valuable resources, insights, and information. Allow the CTLL to…
- Match industry representatives with the best candidates for job placement through customized recruitment
- Guide campus insider tours of the CAHNRS experience
- Offer a comprehensive mentoring network program offering various portals for industry representatives to connect with students, faculty, and staff
- Promote events which generate opportunities for career networking
- Host the annual Career and Internship Networking Night, and the CAHNRS Career Boot Camp
- Facilitate College-to-Career Panel Discussions which connect industry members with students.
“We greatly appreciate WSU’s efforts in preparing the future leaders in agriculture, and in particular, those focused on organic agriculture, as they are vital to the continued innovation needed to advance the industry.”
-Chuck Eggert (’71)
Owner and founder of Pacific Natural Foods
Join our CTLL Mentor Program and host information sessions or classroom presentations. This is a great way to get your organization’s name/brand in-front of students and set yourself apart from your competition. Request to be a mentor.
Call today to find out more at (509) 335-0049, email the CTLL here, and join our network on Linkedin.