1) Pre-proposal are due at the ARC by September 11, 2018 at 4:00pm. ARC will forward all pre-proposals to WTFRC by the deadline date of September 14, 2018 at 5:00pm.
Send your pre-proposal(s) to Katy Roberts via email at email@example.com. NOTE: All submissions must be submitted using the “Pre-proposal form” which can be found on WTFRC website at http://treefruitresearch.org/proposals-reports/pre-proposals. Complete the required information and submit by the deadline date.
2) Pre-proposal approval notification(s) will be sent by September 28, 2018. Note: Pre-proposal submissions are for new proposals only. Continuing and final reports do not require pre-proposal submission.
3) Approved new proposals and continuing proposals are due at ARC by October 18, 2018. Send them to Katy Roberts electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Have your budgets approved before submitting your proposal to ARC.
Approved new proposals and continuing proposals are due at WTFRC by 5 PM on October 22nd, 2018. NOTE: ARC will be submitting the proposals to WTFRC. Please check out WTFRC website for the latest forms.
4) The Northwest Cherry Research Review will be held at the Best Western in Hood River, Oregon on November 13, 2018.
Note: Final Reports should be sent directly to WTFRC.
WTFRC Notification follows.
The Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission, in partnership with the Oregon Sweet Cherry Commission, is accepting pre-proposals for new funding consideration for the 2019 Northwest Cherry Research Review. The Review will be held at the Best Western in Hood River, OR November 13, 2018. The cherry committees for Oregon and Washington updated its 2016 industry survey of research priorities which is attached for reference. The committees will take these research priorities into consideration when reviewing pre-proposals.
NEW FORM THIS YEAR: We have updated our pre-proposal form to a fillable .PDF form. All pre-proposals must be submitted using this form which is on our website: https://treefruitresearch.com/proposals-reports/115-cherry-pre-proposal-instructions. Instructions have also been updated – complete the pre-proposal form and submit by the deadline date. Pre-proposal submissions will be compiled and distributed to the OR and WA cherry committees and commissioners for review and ranking. (Note: pre-proposal submissions are for new proposals only. Continuing and final reports do not require pre-proposal submission.) By September 28, researchers will be notified if they are invited to present their full proposal at the Review.
Here are important dates to remember:
- Pre-proposals submission deadline: September 14 – 5:00pm PST
2. Deadline for submission of approved proposals plus continuing & final reports: October 22 –
3. PowerPoint show submission: November 8 – 5:00pm PST