This week, 7 new articles co-authored by CAHNRS faculty, students, and staff (in bold type) were added to the Web of Science database. (Articles are linked to abstracts only).
- Title: A Genome-Wide Association Study of Field and Seedling Response to Individual Stem Rust Pathogen Races Reveals Combinations of Race-Specific Genesin North American Spring Wheat
Authors: Edae, Erena A.; Pumphrey, Michael O.; Rouse, Matthew N.
Source: FRONTIERS IN PLANT SCIENCE, 9 JAN 30 2018
- Title: Production of Oxalic Acid from Aspergillus niger and Whey Permeate
Authors: Brown, Katherine; Harrison, Joe; Bowers, Keith
Source: WATER AIR AND SOIL POLLUTION, 229 (1): JAN 2018
- Title: Evolution of Rubisco activase gene in plants
Authors: Nagarajan, Ragupathi; Gill, Kulvinder S.
Source: PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, 96 (1-2):69-87 JAN 2018
- Title: Structure-function relationships in photosynthetic membranes: Challenges and emerging fields
Authors: Kirchhoff, Helmut
Source: PLANT SCIENCE, 266 76-82; JAN 2018
- Title: Effects of Climatic Conditions and Management Practices on Agricultural Carbon and Water Budgets in the Inland Pacific Northwest USA
Authors: Chi, Jinshu; Waldo, Sarah; Pressley, Shelley N.; Russell, Eric S.; O’Keeffe, Patrick T.; Pan, William L.; Huggins, David R.; Stockle, Claudio O.; Brooks, Erin S.; Lamb, Brian K.
Source: JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-BIOGEOSCIENCES, 122 (12):3142-3160; DEC 2017
- Title: Calcium Absorption during Fruit Development in ‘Honeycrisp’ Apple Measured Using Ca-44 as a Stable Isotope Tracer
Authors: Kalcsits, Lee; van der Heijden, Gregory; Reid, Michelle; Mullin, Katie
Source: HORTSCIENCE, 52 (12):1804-1809; DEC 2017
- Title: Animal health economics: an aid to decision-making on animal health interventions – case studies in the United States of America
Authors: Marsh, T. L.; Pendell, D.; Knippenberg, R.
Source: REVUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET TECHNIQUE-OFFICE INTERNATIONAL DES EPIZOOTIES, 36 (1):137-145; APR 2017