Please note new rates effective March 1, 2017
Who do I contact to rent the Pavilion?
- CAHNRS Academic Programs( 509-335-4562) or e-mail: email@example.com
- Please pickup keys in Hulbert Hall Room 423
How much does it cost?
There is no charge to CAHNRS and CAHNRS student groups. The charge is $300 per day for WSU student groups; $300 per day for WSU departments; $500 for non-WSU groups.
- A $200 cleaning deposit will be asked of all groups (even CAHNRS) that will be returned if the Pavilion is cleaned at the end of your event.
Can I serve alcohol? If yes, are there any rules and regulations I need to be aware of?
- You may serve alcohol, but must get a permit from the Washington State Liquor Board.
Capacity? How large a group can I host in the Pavilion?
- The Pavilion can hold 200-400 people depending on set up. It is also possible to set it up for smaller groups.
Are there tables and chairs available?
- 20 eight-foot tables are available for rent at $5 each.
- 20 round tables (60″ in diameter)
- 190 chairs are available at no charge.
What other terms and conditions should I be aware of?
- Registered Student Organizations must register their events with Student Involvement at http://studentinvolvement.orgsync.com/.
- Cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. Cleaning supplies are provided in the custodial closet. The building will be inspected for cleanliness following each event.
- Renting of sound systems, stage, linens, etc. is the responsibility of the renter.
Is there wireless internet?
- WSU Wireless is available to users with a WSU Network ID.
Guest access for users without a WSU Network ID must be setup prior to an event.
Contact CAHNRS Computing and Web Resources.
Phone: (509) 335-2813