Who do I contact to rent the Pavilion?
- CAHNRS Academic Programs (509-335-4562) or e-mail: email@example.com
- The Ensminger Pavilion Request Form will be required to hold your reservation.
- Please pickup keys in Hulbert Hall Room 423 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Keys can be picked up as early as 1 day prior to your event.
How much does it cost?
The charge is $300 per day for WSU student groups; $300 per day for WSU departments; $500 per day for non-WSU groups/individuals.
- $200 refundable cleaning deposit if returned adequately cleaned.
- Cleaning supplies are provided in the custodial closet. The building will be inspected for cleanliness following each event. Renters do not need to clean the bathrooms.
- No reservation fees.
- Payment due two months prior to reservation.
Catering and Alcohol Service
- If serving alcohol privately without a licensed caterer, a banquet permit must be obtained through Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board. No permit is required if alcohol is being served by a licensed caterer.
- Ensminger does not have an in-house caterer, or a list of preferred caterers.
- All external renters and RSO groups must obtain liability insurance for their event. For more information on how to purchase a liability insurance through TULIP, please click here.
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- RSOs are required to register their events with Student Involvement to gain the appropriate approvals for events at https://getinvolved.wsu.edu/student-organizations/resources/event-registration/
- If serving alcohol as an RSO Group, please be aware that you will need to get approval from WSU Police Department, and WSU Fire and Safety prior to the event date.
- All RSO groups must obtain liability insurance to host an event in Ensminger.
- There is parking on-site, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. requires a permit, which can be purchased from the WSU Transportation Services Office.
- Much of the parking surrounding the building is free of charge after 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday and Sunday, click here to view a map of surrounding parking.
Capacity? How large a group can I host in the Pavilion?
- The Pavilion can hold 200-400 people depending on set up, click here to view Ensminger’s Floor Plan
Are there tables, chairs, and other supplies available?
- 20 eight-foot rectangular tables and 20 round tables (60″ in diameter) are available for rent at $5 each.
- Approximately 200 chairs are available at no charge.
- Renting of sound systems, stage, linens, etc. are not available for rental through Ensminger or CAHNRS.
- Set up and tear down is the responsibility of the renter.
Is there wireless internet?
- WSU Wireless is available to users with a WSU Network ID.
- For guest access for users without a WSU Network ID please see this link: https://its.wsu.edu/wsu-guest-wireless/
What other terms and conditions should I be aware of?
- CAHNRS is not responsible for ensuring items rented from outside vendors (sound system, stage, linens, etc.) are returned to the outside vendor.
- Renters using amplified sound should contact the City of Pullman to determine if a noise variance is needed. Noise Variance Application.
- CAHNRS does not offer on-site event coordination. Renters are free to hire event coordinators at their discretion.
- Ensminger Pavilion does not have air conditioning, at this time.