Who do I contact to rent the Pavilion?
- CAHNRS Academic Programs( 509-335-4562) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will also need to fill out the Ensminger Pavilion Request Form, which will be required to initially hold your reservation.
- Please pickup keys in Hulbert Hall Room 423. Keys can be picked up as early as 1 day prior to your event. Keys must be picked up Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
How much does it cost?
There is no charge to CAHNRS and CAHNRS student groups. The charge is $300 per day for WSU student groups; $300 per day for WSU departments; $500 per day for non-WSU groups/individuals.
- In addition, a $200 cleaning deposit will be asked of all groups (even CAHNRS) that will be returned if the Pavilion is adequately cleaned at the end of your event.
- We currently do not charge a reservation fee, or deposit. We request all payments be made at least two months prior to renting the facility.
- There are no discounts for booking off season or for booking multiple days.
Can I serve alcohol? If yes, are there any rules and regulations I need to be aware of?
- You may serve alcohol, but must get a permit from the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board, or you must have a caterer with appropriate licensing.
Capacity? How large a group can I host in the Pavilion?
- The Pavilion can hold 200-400 people depending on set up. It is also possible to set it up for smaller groups.
Are there tables and chairs available?
- 20 eight-foot rectangular tables and 20 round tables (60″ in diameter) are available for rent at $5 each.
- approximately 200 chairs are available at no charge.
What other terms and conditions should I be aware of?
- Registered Student Organizations must register their events with Student Involvement at http://studentinvolvement.orgsync.com/.
- Set up is the responsibility of the renter. CAHNRS does not set up tables and chairs or any other equipment for any group or individual renting the Pavilion. CAHNRS is not responsible for ensuring items rented from outside vendors (sound system, stage, linens, etc.) are returned to the outside vendor.
- Cleaning and tear down of chairs and tables is the responsibility of the renter. Cleaning supplies are provided in the custodial closet. The building will be inspected for cleanliness following each event. Renters do not need to clean the bathrooms.
- Renting of sound systems, stage, linens, etc. is the responsibility of the renter. These items are not available for rental through Ensminger or CAHNRS.
- WSU student groups (RSOs) and non-WSU groups/individuals must obtain liability insurance for their event. Additional information regarding liability insurance will be included in the contract.
- Ensminger does not have an in-house caterer, or a list of preferred caterers. Renters are free to hire a caterer, at will, for private events. Ensminger does not have kitchen facilities, at this time.
- Renters using amplified sound should contact the City of Pullman to determine if a noise variance is needed. Noise Variance Application.
- There is parking on-site. Parking Monday through Friday before 5:00 p.m. requires a permit, which can be purchased from the WSU Transportation Services Office. Parking near the building is free of charge after 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday and Sunday.
- CAHNRS does not offer on-site event coordination. Renters are free to hire event coordinators at their discretion.
- Ensminger Pavilion does not have air conditioning, at this time.
Is there wireless internet?
- WSU Wireless is available to users with a WSU Network ID.
Guest access for users without a WSU Network ID must be setup prior to an event.
Contact CAHNRS Information Technology