About agricultural and environmental research at WSU
Climate change is one of the most pressing global issues of our day. CAHNRS faculty are addressing this challenge through internationally recognized research on the causes and consequences of environmental change. WSU’s holistic approach to climate change research emphasizes the historical, biological, atmospheric, and social responses to environmental change and its effect on our world. Our faculty are leaders in indigenous responses to long-term environmental shifts and how plants both influence and are influenced by climatic conditions.
- Center for Environmental Research, Education and Outreach
- CSANR – Water for Agriculture
- Land, Air, Water Resources & Environmental Engineering (LAWREE)
- State of Washington Water Research Center
- Washington Stormwater Center
- Watershed Integrated Systems Dynamics Modeling (WISDM)