Whether you are beginning a new USDA-funded project, seeking an annual renewal, or closing out a completed project, COR administration is here to provide the support that will keep you on the road to success. All COR projects that are funded through Hatch, McIntire/Stennis, Animal Health, or USDA competitive programs must use the Research, Education, and Extension project online reporting tool (REEport) as a single point of access.
Below is a compilation of instructions for each REEport activity (Project Initiation, Annual Reporting, Final Report), as well as interactive forms and supporting documents.
- Instructions – Initiating Formula-Funded Projects (pdf)
- Instructions – Initiating Non-Formula-funded Projects (pdf)
- Instructions – Annual Progress Reports (pdf)
- Instructions – Final Report (pdf)
- Checklist for Initiating USDA Projects (pdf)
- Template – Peer Review Request Letter (doc)
- Template – Peer Review Compliance Report (doc)
- Appendix E – Format to Reporting Projected Participation (doc)
- Flow Chart for Travel Authority (pdf)
- FAQ Multistate Travel (pdf)
- FAQ REEport Usage (pdf)